Rockingham Motors Genuine Certified Pre-Owned
We are always aiming to offer the best customer service along with the highest quality Toyota Certified Pre-owned and used vehicles on the market. That’s why only the best vehicles will pass our rigorous 101-Point Quality Assurance requirements and land on the front line. If a vehicle is Rockingham Certified, you know you’re getting the highest quality used vehicle.
Rockingham’s constant commitment to quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction is the foundation upon which this program was built. As a newly launched program back in 2013, we are confident this will set Rockingham apart from the rest!
Along with each Rockingham Genuine Certified Used Vehicle sold, you will get another advantage: a worry free coverage policy. With a 12-month / 12,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty covering your vehicle from the date of purchase.
All Rockingham Genuine Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles include the following:
101-Point Quality Assurance Process
- All Genuine Certified vehicles have passed extensive tests performed by ASE Certified technicians
- To ensure each vehicle meets our quality standards, every vehicle is assessed by our Service Manager and Used Car Manager
12-month / 12,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- Coverage begins from date of purchase
- Includes benefits of rental reimbursement, trip interruption and emergency roadside assistance.
- Provides coverage for following component parts:
- Engine (Gasoline engine: all internally lubricated parts, including: pistons, piston rings, wrist pins & bushings, connecting rods & rod bearings, crankshaft & main bearings, camshaft, cam chains, cam bearings & cam cover, timing chain, gears, tensioner & guide, variable valve timing parts, rocker arms, shafts & bushings, rocker arm pivots, adjustment screws, spring & tension controller, valves, valve seats, valve springs, valve spring retainers, valve guides, valve push rods, hydraulic valve lifters, oil pump, oil pump drive, shaft & gears. Seals & gaskets.* Plus these non-internally lubricated parts: water pump, fuel pump, valve covers, oil pan, dipstick & tube, timing belt, timing chain/belt cover, engine mounts, flywheel, ring gear, flex plate, harmonic balancer, belt tensioner & idler pulley(s), intake & exhaust mainfolds. Factory installed supercharger/turbocharger. Cylinder head, engine block & rotor housings.** Coolant, lubricants & oil filters. *** Diesel engine: all of the above parts, plus diesel fuel injection pump, fuel injectors, fuel lines.)
- Transfer Case (All internally lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. Plus these non-internally lubricated parts: electronic & vacuum engagement parts, four wheel drive automatic/semi-automatic & manually operated hub assemblies. Seals & gaskets.* Transfer case housing.** Lubricants.***)
- Transmission (Automatic transmission: all internally lubricated parts, including: bands, pump, pump housing, carrier assembly, planetary gears, drums, reaction shaft & governor, internal linkage, valve body, servo assemblies, vacuum modulator. Seals & gaskets.* Plus these non-internally lubricated parts: torque converter, transmission mount(s), oil pan, dipstick & filler tube, vacuum modulator. Transmission case.** Fluids, lubricants & filter.*** Manual transmission: all internally lubricated parts, including: main shaft, center shaft, all gears, input shaft, hub assemblies, synchronizers, shift rails, shift forks, internal linkage & bearings. Seals & gaskets.* Plus, these non-internally lubricated parts: transmission mount(s). Transmission case.** Fluids, lubricants & filter.***)
- Drive Axle (All internally lubricated parts, including: bearings, gears, thrust washers & spacers, limited slip posi-traction rear & front axle assemblies. Plus the following parts: axle shafts, axle bearings, constant velocity joints & boots, universal joints, center support bearing. Seals & gaskets.* Final drive housing.** Lubricants.***
*Seals & gaskets coverage does not apply if your vehicle’s odometer reading is greater than 100,000 miles on the contract date of sale.
**When damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part.
***When required in connection with the repair of a covered part.
Our Genuine Drive
Rockingham Motors is located in Salem, New Hampshire and has been in business since 1985. We’ve always been an active supporter of the surrounding communities all while offering competitive pricing and outstanding customers service. We have received numerous awards recognizing our commitment to service and excellence, including:
- Manufacturer President’s Awards
- Business Appreciation Awards
- DealerRater Dealer of the Year Awards
- A+ Rating on the B.B.B.
For a complete list of the quality points in our Rockingham Genuine Certified Checklist, see the .PDF file below: