2021 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The Toyota RAV4 is back and better than ever, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out the latest Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews and critic reviews with Rockingham Toyota to see what people are saying all over. Then, feel free to make the drive from Haverhill or visit us online to explore our Toyota RAV4 inventory and leave your dashing review.
Toyota RAV4 Reviews: What the Experts Are Saying
It’s one thing to look up Toyota RAV4 customer reviews from dozens of sites, but what are you curious about what the experts are saying? Luckily, you don’t have to ask around Lawrence for Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, as Rockingham Toyota has pulled the latest reviews from the industry-leading experts. Here are some highlights from their reviews of the Toyota RAV4:
- Car & Driver: “The RAV4 feels solid and stable when cruising the interstate and holds its own when pitched into a twisty section of road.” They then had the following to say about the interior: “Inside, the RAV4 prioritizes ergonomics and cubby storage.” Car & Driver went on to say: “The RAV4’s rear seats are easy to stow, and they fold to a nearly flat position, opening up the cabin for cargo.”
- U.S. News & World Report: In their review, U.S. News & World Report raved about the advanced technology features and performance capabilities of the RAV4, saying “This well-rounded utility vehicle has a cavernous cabin filled with high-end materials and numerous standard features, while the fuel-efficient engine delivers ample power.”
- Edmunds: As no surprise to Edmunds, they went on to compliment why this vehicle is one of the best-selling models in its class, saying “This small SUV has a smooth ride, plenty of space for passengers and cargo, and many standard advanced driver safety features. No doubt the RAV4’s long-running status — it debuted all the way back in 1996 as one of the first crossover SUVs — and Toyota’s name recognition helps too.”
If you’re curious about the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews, you can find out what other drivers are saying on Edmunds and even Kelley Blue Book.
Toyota RAV4 vs. Other Vehicles
How does the Toyota RAV4 shape up against others in its class? To see how the Toyota RAV4 holds its own against the competition, here are some snippets from a comparison done by U.S. News & World Report:
- Compared to the Honda HR-V, U.S. News & World Report said, “The RAV4 has a long list of standard features, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a 7-inch touch screen, and pedestrian detection.”
- When compared to the MAZDA CX-5, U.S News & World Report said, “The RAV4 gets better fuel economy estimates, provides more cargo room, and has a much longer list of standard tech features.”
Curious to try out the new Toyota RAV4 for yourself? Visit Rockingham Toyota near Methuen to set up a test drive and see how the Toyota RAV4 feels behind the wheel.
Review the Toyota RAV4 at Rockingham Toyota
Contact us to explore our current Toyota RAV4 inventory and choose the model that’s perfect for your Salem commute. Leave your own Toyota RAV4 review, and check out our pre-owned inventory to find a model that’s well within your price range if you’re shopping on a budget.
More from Rockingham Toyota
Our team at Rockingham Toyota wants you to know the Toyota Tacoma is a beast. This truck goes the distance both on and off the highway. The Toyota Tacoma packs a punch with an eye-catching design, adventurous features, and safety innovations that make a real difference. Design From the first glance, it’s evident that Tacoma…
Did you know that Salem is known as the “Gateway to New Hampshire”? This picturesque town is known for its industry, commerce, and recreation. From an afternoon spent at Canobie Lake Park to America’s Stonehenge and our unique shopping areas, the team at Salem’s Rockingham Toyota wants you to hit the road in a stylish…
Our team at Rockingham Toyota wants you to stop in and see all that the 2021 Toyota Venza has to offer. Not only does this vehicle provide some of the most high-tech advances on the road, but its luxurious interiors and safety features are unparalleled, too. With three trim models to choose from, you’ll find…