Explore the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim levels have starting prices that range between $25,950 MSRP* and $35,280 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 the perfect choice for many Haverhill families. Finding the RAV4 configuration that meets your needs without breaking the bank has never been easier than with the team at Rockingham Toyota. Explore each of the RAV4 trim levels, their starting price, and standard features below, and then contact Rockingham Toyota to schedule a test drive near Lawrence.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,950 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,245 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,950 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $33,055 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,280 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,480 MSRP*
You can also find the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid in our Salem showroom. Below is a look at each of the hybrid trim levels:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,350 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,645 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,300 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,880 MSRP*
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
With a plethora of standard features at different affordable price points, drivers won’t have any trouble finding the model that best fits their lifestyle. Let’s peruse some of the noteworthy standard features for each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, seven-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) is a safety suite package that comes standard on each of the new RAV4 configurations. Methuen drivers will enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. Learn more about the Toyota RAV4 towing capacity and other performance features when you visit Rockingham Toyota.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
Are you wondering about the new RAV4 Hybrid configurations? There are hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims that you can test drive at our Salem dealership. While they feature some of the same standard features on the comparable non-hybrid models, they also offer a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. Enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Find Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Rockingham Toyota!
After learning about the different 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we want you to see firsthand what these highly-reviewed Toyota SUVs are capable of. Whether you want a vehicle to handle your exciting adventures with ease, a reliable SUV for daily school drop-offs, or an affordable SUV to enhance your daily drives around the Windham area, the new Toyota RAV4 has you covered. Just see how it compares against competitive vehicles like the Nissan Rogue. Ready to get the process started? Give us a call! Be sure to explore our RAV4 lease and financing specials for additional savings.
More About the 2020 RAV4
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim levels have starting prices that range between $25,950 MSRP* and $35,280 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 the perfect choice for many Haverhill families. Finding the RAV4 configuration that meets your needs without breaking the bank has never been easier than with the team at Rockingham Toyota. Explore each of the…
The newest RAV4 has arrived and many Lawrence car buyers are interested in seeing the Toyota RAV4 reviews from those who have had the opportunity to explore the family-friendly crossover. Car and Driver is raving about the rugged styling and the amount of state-of-the-art safety features that come standard, while Edmunds enjoyed the off-roading capabilities…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Rockingham Toyota
Whether you’re headed to the job site or the campsite, Toyota Tacoma gets you where you want to go and back again. The Tacoma is an eye-catching, head-turning beast of a truck that can conquer any challenge on your journey. Our team at Rockingham Toyota knows Tacoma ticks all the boxes with incomparable capabilities, fun…
Our team at Rockingham Toyota wants you to know the Toyota Tacoma is a beast. This truck goes the distance both on and off the highway. The Toyota Tacoma packs a punch with an eye-catching design, adventurous features, and safety innovations that make a real difference. Design From the first glance, it’s evident that Tacoma…
Did you know that Salem is known as the “Gateway to New Hampshire”? This picturesque town is known for its industry, commerce, and recreation. From an afternoon spent at Canobie Lake Park to America’s Stonehenge and our unique shopping areas, the team at Salem’s Rockingham Toyota wants you to hit the road in a stylish…