2020 Toyota Camry MPG
The 2020 Toyota Camry and the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid update one of the most popular sedans in the Toyota lineup for Salem drivers with great performance and interior amenities. One of the highlights of Camry performance is the Toyota Camry MPG, which maxes out at 34 MPG* combined*, with a 52 mpg combined* for the Camry Hybrid. Rockingham Toyota does a deep dive on the performance specs of the Toyota Camry below!
Toyota Camry MPG
The competitively-priced Camry comes in 12 unique configurations that Haverhill drivers can choose from depending on their needs. Across these configurations, there are two gas engines that contribute to the Toyota Camry MPG:
- 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection Engine: This standard engine saves you on trips to the Lawrence gas station with an MPG (city/highway/combined) of 29/41/34*.
- 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve D-4S Dual Injection: This powerful engine comes standard with the XSE V6 and TRD trims. You Camry achieves a 22/32/26 MPG (city/highway/combined)* with this upgrade.
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
If you want to maximize your fuel economy on Methuen roads, the Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG promises to do just that. The Hybrid comes with:
- 5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection Engine: This innovative engine makes for a Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG of 51/53/52 (city/highway/combined).*
Toyota Camry Performance
The Toyota Camry doesn’t just have great MPG ratings. This sedan also comes with features that contribute to zippy performance, great handling, and control. Here are just a few:
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multilink rear suspension
- Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with lightweight materials
- 3-mode drive switch between ECO, Normal, and Sport
These performance perks are also a part of other vehicles like the Toyota Corolla, which boasts competitive fuel economy as well!
Find the 2020 Toyota Camry at Rockingham Toyota
The 2020 Toyota Camry MPG is just one of many incredible features on this evergreen sedan. Rockingham Toyota is happy to have the 2020 Toyota Camry ready for a test drive in Salem! You can securely apply for financing online or contact us to set up an appointment today.
More From Rockingham Toyota
A lot of our Haverhill customers work hard during the week and play hard on the weekends. Sometimes that means towing a boat or a couple of ATVs. Can you do that with theToyota Highlander? You might be surprised by the Toyota Highlander towing capacity as you can tow a lot with this amazing…
The 2020 Toyota Camry and the 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid update one of the most popular sedans in the Toyota lineup for Salem drivers with great performance and interior amenities. One of the highlights of Camry performance is the Toyota Camry MPG, which maxes out at 34 MPG* combined*, with a 52 mpg combined* for…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim levels have starting prices that range between $25,950 MSRP* and $35,280 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 the perfect choice for many Haverhill families. Finding the RAV4 configuration that meets your needs without breaking the bank has never been easier than with the team at Rockingham Toyota. Explore each of the…