2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a family-friendly, reliable SUV for Haverhill and Lawrence drivers. See what the industry experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then check out our comprehensive inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale at Rockingham Toyota.
Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews
Critics are impressed with the inclusion of Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) as standard on all trim levels, as well as cabin tech and more.
- U.S. News likes the standard “straightforward infotainment system,” the “appealing set of entertainment features and a generous amount of safety equipment.”
- Kelley Blue Book notes the base trim for features like “keyless entry, a total of five USB ports, the Entune infotainment system with a 6.1-inch touch screen, and the Toyota Safety Sense suite of safety features.”
Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
The XLE is the third trim level out of five for the Highlander, with a standard V6 engine and innovative amenities to enhance Methuen drives.
- Edmunds.com: “The XLE is our pick,” with “desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
- Kelley Blue Book notes the XLE trim level for cabin and tech upgrades like the “leather interior, navigation, moonroof, power-adjustable passenger seat, the Easy Speak intercom system, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.”
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
The 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid option delivers 30/28 city/highway mpg* with a 3.5L V6 engine with ECO and POWER modes and 306 net hybrid system hp.
- Edmunds.com likes this model for its “quiet and compliant ride,” and its “impressive fuel economy for a three-row crossover.”
- U.S. News ranks the Highlander Hybrid #1 in Midsize SUVs, praising its “class-leading fuel economy,” “strong powertrain,” “upmarket cabin,” and “lots of standard safety features.”
Toyota Highlander In Snow Reviews
An SUV’s capability in tricky road conditions like snow depends on factors like all-wheel drive systems, handling, tires, ground clearance, and the available performance features.
- Edmunds.com: The 8-inch ground clearance “exceeds that of most in the segment,” and “all-wheel drive versions are available and include both hill descent control and an electronically lockable differential.”
- U.S. News calls the Highlander “sure-footed and stable”, and Kelley Blue Book likes its “high seating position,” “good steering feel, a good turning radius, and a comfortable yet controlled ride.”
Form Your Own Toyota Highlander Review at Rockingham Toyota
Contact us to hit the streets of Salem so you can form your own opinion of this top-rated SUV, and see how this model measures up to competitors by comparing the Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota RAV4. To see how the Highlander has improved, check out the 2020 Toyota Highlander towing capacity and more when you visit us.
More About Toyota Highlander Features
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a family-friendly, reliable SUV for Haverhill and Lawrence drivers. See what the industry experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then check out our comprehensive inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale at Rockingham Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews Critics are impressed…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander interior features and dimensions make it easier for Salem drivers to haul all the cargo or passengers they need. There’s nothing like a large, 3-row SUV—and the new Toyota Highlander remains one of the best SUV choices. Check out the Highlander dimensions and Toyota technology features on this model, and then…