2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry is a great option for Haverhill commuters looking to enhance their driving experience. Whether you’re looking for the base trim, L, or the performance-focused 2019 Camry XSE, there is a model at our Salem dealership for everyone. To help, Rockingham Toyota is exploring different available Camry configurations so you can find the model best suited for you.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,095 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,600 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $25,800 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,175 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,725 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,300 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system comes standard with each 2019 Toyota Camry trim level. That includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. In addition to these high-class safety features, you can also get the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay to enhance connectivity while driving around Lawrence. Below is your guide to several features available with each Camry trim.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split-folding back seat.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2019 Camry XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. This is great for buyers looking for luxurious features and exceptional performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and nine premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Are you ready to take your daily drives to new heights? Stop by Rockingham Toyota, and we will explore the 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, discuss your financing options, and narrow the search down to the Camry trim perfect for your budget and driving needs. Give us a call today for additional information or to schedule a test drive.
Learn More at Rockingham Toyota
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The affordably-priced 2020 Toyota Highlander starts at $34,600 MSRP and features plenty of high-tech technology features, a spacious interior, and excellent performance capabilities. No matter the Highlander trim level that you choose for your Haverhill commute, you gain access to a top-rated SUV that comes equipped with the…
If you’ve been dreaming of being handed the keys to your new pickup truck, you’ve probably thought about a Toyota truck, specifically, a 2020 Toyota Tacoma. Are you ready to learn more about the Toyota Tacoma, like how much can a Toyota Tacoma tow? Learn more about the Toyota Tacoma towing capacity, as well as…
If you are searching for a new Toyota vehicle, specifically an affordable sedan that will enhance your commute, you have probably searched, “How much is the Toyota Camry?” The new Toyota Camry starts at $24,425 MSRP* for the entry-level configuration and comes equipped with exciting features like the innovative Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P), V6…